Wednesday 27 April 2011

wowthankyou.co.uk

wowthankyou.co.uk


Breaking News!! My lovely new shop on Wowthankyou has just opened it's doors. You now have another place to shop for my goodies ;O) not to mention all the other fab sellers on there.
The site has undergone a major renovation, the builders have only just left after having a thorough sweep up and removal of coffee cups.
Please come over for a browse, click the facebook & twitter links and 'like' away to your hearts content :O)
I've been really looking forward to this, it has been a while to come to fruition but here it is at last. I hope you like it as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Blinking, blimey heck, I've sold something already !! a Herb Garden Bath Bomb will be winging it's way to a new home poste haste xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Great Post! And Awesome Blog, I lOVE the colors and your pictures! im your newest follower! you can follow back at: www.mrslaborn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lovely, thank you Mrs Laborn. I'll pop over and check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete