Monday 9 May 2011

Another Busy Day at Oakwood Towers

Gosh what a manic couple of weeks!
Apart from attending another craft fair at Gibside last weekend - lovely as ever, apart from the thunder and lightning!! I have been a very busy bee. I'm gearing up for a packed summer of fairs and events starting off on 21st May back at Gibside, then 18th June I'll be at the Ovingham Goose Fair, 72 stalls and counting! - just need to sort out an apron & mop cap as it is a historical themed fair, so stallholders must be in 'uniform' - now don't laugh...be kind x.
After that is the 1st craft fair held at Segedunum Roman Fort in Wallsend (i.e Hadrian's Wall's End) near Newcastle, a two dayer that should be HUGE!! This falls over the weekend of 25th and 26th June - just before the hubby's birthday, wonder if I can talk him into helping out???

Needless to say, I have been soaping to within an inch of my life I thought you might like to see the results of all my efforts and have a sneak preview of the goodies in store...see below.
Extra Gentle Shea Castile with Goat's milk & Chamomile

Marbelled Chocolate Truffle Artisan Saop
English Rose with pink clay and calamine powder
Ginger nut coloured with paprika and cinnamon



Moroccan Hammam Artisan Soap with Rhassoul Clay

Peppermint & Poppy seed soap - Woah bit bright!!
Red Sky at Night Swirled Soap

SOS Facial Soap with Lavender & Tea Tree oil

These lovelies and more besides, will all be ready to wrap in early June, just in time for the big days out!! I have my work cut out I think. See you there if you can make it xx

TTFN

Love, Ceri
Oakwood Soaperie

3 comments:

  1. Whoa the peppermint and poppy seed one has gone beserk! I love it! Might have to change our photos on the site, though :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when you go to a country fair and there is some one selling home made fudge. If I bought your soaps I would be very tempted to eat them. they look so nice and the names of them... Marbelled Chocolate Truffle Artisan Soap, yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, I know - I think my hand must have slipped a little with the colour...oops I like it though, just need the sunnies ;O)

    BeckyDe - thank you for the lovely coments. Whenever I do a craft stall, a lot of people think I'm selling fudge, I always say well this fudge works much better when you rub yourself with it in the shower...I get lots of strange looks ;O)

    ReplyDelete